Monterey Blue GTR!

Another GTR has entered the showroom, feels like we have a race car collection going now at Symbolic! This color is stunning in person, when it hits the sun you can see it from a mile away. You couldn't even imagine the looks that we had from people when we took this thing out to photograph. 


My love for old school Lamborghinis just went up by a million points, these last few days of shooting classic Lambos has really changed my point of view on these amazing machines.


By far my best experience so far working for Symbolic, we try not to get too personal with our fans on our blog but letting people into our world here and there gives them a taste of what the Symbolic team goes through on a day to day basis. When it comes down to photographing cars, I can't even explain how excited I get to shoot these things. The feeling of being behind the lens with a race car in your camera lens and in your control is a pretty epic feeling... But in the end we are a business and we have a company to run, we can't always have fun and play games ( even though we really like to ), so we try our best to give 110 percent and give our customers and fans what they want!


We just wanted to take a minute to thank all of our fans for the support. This blog has blown up over the last 4-5 months, our view count has been climbing daily and it's because of you! I really hope you all have enjoyed my photography and my posts, Symbolic is a great company and I look forward to giving you all more entertainment! -Spencer Berke ( Photographer, Editor )