Bugatti Veyron SS World Record Diecast

Sitting at my desk this morning I see a huge package coming out of a UPS truck heading straight for my desk. Took a second to check out the shipping label and nothing gets me more excited then a box from the Bugatti factory. 


I had never seen such a fragile box, the entire display case was wrapped in bubble wrap and supportive foam bricks that kept the box from moving while being shipped.


It was very cool to see the unveiling of this car even though it was just one of my co-workers Sean and I, felt like I was really seeing the car being released to the public for the first time... in the diecast world. :)


Check out the details on the interior, everything from stitching to the proper lettering and colors on the seats.


Real carbon fiber!


You can see how much bigger the model is compared to a regular diecast car. I put my iPhone next to the car for comparison... crazy isn't it? 


This model is absolutely stunning in person, so much attention to detail. When you order a Bugatti for yourself, the factory will actually make you your own replica diecast car of which you had ordered and send it to you. Our customer is very happy with this Bugatti and we can't wait to see what he thinks of this model!  These are limited to 199 and this is number 29, can't wait to see what Bugatti has in store next for our customers! Thanks for looking.

858 454 1800